The slimming product TRIMGEL is a gel for topical application on the skin. It is supposed to boost fat burning and speed up the metabolism so that you can lose weight quickly. Components of the slimming gel are according to the manufacturer: the South African cactus species "Hoodia gordonii", called Hoodia, and geranium oil.
Content of the diet profile
- experts Conclusion
The slimming product TRIMGEL should melt the fat directly under the skin and also inhibit hunger and appetite. For example, TRIMGEL aims to reduce the cellulite content of thighs and buttocks by 60 percent.
This effect is allegedly achieved by applying the TRIMGEL 2 to 4 times a day to the problem areas, for example, buttocks, abdomen or legs. After just 4 minutes, the fat blockers Hoodia and Geranium should be in the bloodstream and after another 10 minutes you should already be able to feel the slimming effect.
The body should be "trimmed" externally and internally by the ingredients of TRIMGEL, additional exercise in the form of sports is no longer necessary.
Ingredients of the slimming product TRIMGEL are:
- Hoodia gordonii: A plant of the milkweed that reduces hunger and thirst when consumed
- Paullinia cupana: Guarana
- Potassium sorbate: preservative for food (Kalimsorbat)
- Guar (kernel meal): fiber, often emulsifier or thickener in food
- Xanthan gum: polysaccharide with skin-hydrating properties
- Polysorbate 20: Emulsifier and wetting agent in food
- Citrus paradise: grapefruit
- Pelargonium graveolens: Rosenduftpelargonium (strengthens the immune system)
- Rosmarinus officinalis: rosemary
- Juniperus communis: Juniper (not for people with renal insufficiency and pregnant women)
- Sodium benzoate: Sodium benzoate (All the above information from the manufacturer)
The slimming product TRIMGEL is pure money-making. Any effect - the already dubious in terms of their weight-reducing effect dubious ingredients - is completely excluded by an external application by creaming.
Although the ingredients Guaraná and Hoodia are said to have an appetite-suppressing and hunger-destroying effect, but these agents can not penetrate the application on the skin in the bloodstream. And they certainly can not reach the central nervous system, which controls hunger and appetite.
An effect of these two ingredients can be achieved, if at all, only via an oral intake. The effect of the other TRIMGEL ingredients - besides Guarana and Hoodia - is scientifically proven and highly doubtful.
Only a healthy, calorie-restricted diet combined with adequate exercise leads to weight loss and not daily creaming with a slimming gel.