Soups warm from the inside and hardly deliver any calories. If they are rich in vegetables, they also provide lots of fiber, vitamins and minerals. An ideal combination for those who want to lose weight or strengthen their immune system.
Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 2 onions
- 1 kilo of vegetables of your choice (cauliflower, carrots, celeriac, peppers, etc.) but no potatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1.5 liters vegetable broth
- 1 small tin of peeled tomatoes
- fresh herbs of your choice
- Salt pepper
- Other spices as desired
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil
Fry the finely chopped onions and the garlic in rapeseed oil until glassy. Wash the vegetables, clean them, cut them and sweat everything together. Fill up with the vegetable broth. Cook for about half an hour until the vegetables are tender.
Add the canned tomatoes and herbs and leave to infuse for another 5 minutes. Then purée finely. Season with salt, pepper and the spices.
Here you will find more recipe ideas for satiety soups and a diet plan for a soup diet.